We are getting ready once more for our next trip to France. So the second to do list is here:-
* Check all of the radiators for leaks, (have a bucket and mop on stand by).
* Paint the window frames (Adam has been nominated as the chief painter, but he does not know yet!)
* Paint the front door
* Paint the kitchen window (if time).
* Work on the kitchen, tiling or cupboard doors.
* Fit shelf over kitchen radiator for the enjoyment of our cats
* Visit friends, have a drink or two.
* Castlenaud, demonstration of firing the trebuchet (one third scale model) and a forging demonstration, (no not money! Making chain mail).
* Sarlat, Fete de la Musique and Drama.
* Dome market which is every Thursday, buy strawberries for the after dinner pudding and for crepes in the morning.
* Grotte de Rouffignac-cave painting. The tour is about one hour by a small train, which stops now and again to view the paintings, sounds good.
* Tour de France-25th July at Monbazillac, pick up a few bottles of wine and watch the race with a few thousand other people on the side of the road.
Just to get us in the mood for our visit
Domme market and our favourite strawberry lady.
If it is too hot why not try blackcurrant ice cream with Chantilly cream, with a refreshing glass of ice tea.
I will blog again on our return in a few weeks.